TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following terms and conditions of business apply between Plymouth Advertising ("the Company") and its customer ("the Customer") except to the extent that they have been varied or supplemented in writing from the Company to the Customer. If the Customer is an agency acting on behalf of a third party the same terms will apply to the third party through the agency.
2. The price payable by the Customer to the Company for the Companys services shall be in accordance with the Companys rates. Customers requiring account facilities must request an account opening form. All new Customers and Customers without an account facility must pay the full order value 7 days prior to campaign start date unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Company - an initial deposit of 50% will be required with the order and the remaining 50% will be required 7 days prior to the campaign start date.
3. Agencies acting on behalf of their clients and booking the services of the Company on behalf of their client are advised this contract is between the Company and the agency; our Customer and not with your client. It is advisable the cancellation terms of this contract are implicitly relayed to your client and provisions are made with your client that in the event of a cancellation the Company will recover all monies from the agency.
4. In the event the Customer needs to make an amendment to the particulars of an existing order, the Company needs to be notified first by telephone then in writing immediately. If the amendment is a date change, the Company will endeavour to re-allocate the booking to the desired date/dates without charge. If the desired date/dates are not available the Company will advise the Customer of the next available dates. The Customer will then have the option to either accept the given dates, advise the Company of new dates which we do have available or make a cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, the cancellation terms in point No. 2 above will apply. If new dates are booked and then a subsequent cancellation is made at a later date, the Company will invoice the Customer the full 100% value of the original order.
5. Signing this order form constitutes a legally binding contract between you, the Customer and us, the Company. You can cancel your order anytime up to 90 days prior to the campaign start date. This will result in a loss of your deposit or 25% of the value of your total order, whichever the greater. Cancellations between 89 days prior & 14 days prior to the campaign start date will constitute a 50% charge of the total of your order and cancellations 13 days prior to the campaign start date will constitute a 100% charge of the total of your order. All cancellations or amendments to campaign details must be confirmed by telephone and then made in writing. Bookings made within the above date period/s will incur the same cancellation penalties.
6. In the unlikely event of adverse weather conditions or an act of God which is not within our control, we will add any lost time to the end of your campaign if possible. If this is not possible, the time will be lost. We do not operate a crediting account policy under these circumstances.
7. Unless commissioning the Company to design and produce posters, the Customer shall provide to the Company all advertising materials for display on the Companys billboards. Such materials shall be of dimensions and material specified by the Company and shall be delivered to the Companys premises not less than fourteen days before the agreed date upon which the contract shall commence (unless otherwise agreed). Failure to do this may delay the campaign and additional costs will be passed onto the Customer.
8. In the absence of negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any advertising material or for any loss arising in connection with any contract between the Company and the Customer. The Company shall have no liability in respect of any term or condition implied by statute.
9. The Company reserves the right to refuse to display any advertisement without giving any reason. Advertising material will not be accepted if, in the opinion of the Company, the advertising material fails to conform with the British Code of Advertising Practice, or is likely to offend any particular members or sectors of the public.
10. The Customer will indemnify the Company against any loss or liability which the Company may incur as a result of any costs, claims, expenses or proceedings in relation to any advertising material for which the Companys services have been contracted by the Customer.
11. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by the Company to provide any services in accordance with this agreement with the Customer, if such failure is in any way caused by war, strike, lockout, sit-in, trade dispute, accident or breakdown to plants, machinery or vehicles, natural catastrophe including adverse weather conditions, or any other cause what so ever beyond the Companys control.
12. The Company may warehouse the Customers posters for up to 28 days after the campaign finish date without charge. Posters, which are date sensitive, will be disposed of immediately unless requested otherwise. Customers wishing the Company to store their posters for longer periods must advise the Company by telephone in the first instance then in writing. Failure to do so may result in the Company disposing of the posters without further notice. The Company shall not be held liable under the circumstances to any losses the Customer may incur. Customers wishing for the posters to be returned at the end of their campaign will agree to pay the sum of £25.00 for P&P and courier delivery anywhere in mainland UK or Customer pickup can also be arranged.
13. The terms and conditions of this contract are subject to change from time to time. Any changes made will result in the Company emailing the Customer with the new terms that will automatically supersede all other terms and conditions excluding additional agreements made to the Customer in writing.